Want to work with us?
We’re looking for people with a ton of enthusiasm, a zest for coaching and a ridiculously large amount of excitability and personality.
So if you’re fun, fit, full of energy and want a job in a growing industry where what you’re doing ACTUALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE TO PEOPLE then look no further!
Our team is always looking for extra players who could fill the following positions (although not all jobs are available all the time):
All new applicants will have to have WWCC (Working with children clearance) number to be applicable.
So if joining our team sounds like an enticing prospect grab our attention and send us an email with the following:
- Contact Details Name, age, email address, postal address, home and mobile numbers
- Availability How many days can you coach, do you have access to a vehicle
- Qualifications / Experience Coaching experience/qualifications, playing experience, first aid qualifications, education (current study if applicable).
All expressions of interest can be sent to email@example.com
What YOU can bring to the team:
- A personality bursting with enthusiasm, motivation and energy.
- A quick thinking, willing to learn and flexible attitude.
- A love, passion and sometimes unhealthy obsession of sport. After all it is the industry we’re in!
- The ability to work with children of all ages, from ankle biters to teenagers to adults!
It’s a bonus if you can bring:
- Level 1 coaching certificate in chosen sport
- First Aid certificate
And even better if you have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- For our high level soccer programs a high level playing experience
- A car
What we can give you:
- Every training and opportunities necessary to succeed in your role
- Fast career progression in a growing organisation, provided you possess the determination and attributes mentioned above
- A unique and positive environment where your contribution is very much appreciated
- Experience working alongside determined and engaging professionals in a vibrant team